Hi all!

I am preparing to purchase an ATI AIW RADEON card to solve both my gaming need
(OpenGL) and Video Capture need.

I would like someone's opinion about the following:
ATI Supports the RADEON 8500, 9000, and 9700 with drivers available from them.
The RADEON and RAGE128 apparently have built-in 3D drivers in XF86's DRI package

For All-In-Wonder support, they point to the GATOS project at sourceforge., but
mention that their TV Wonder and TV Wonder VE products should be supported out of the
box.

First off, they don't mention the AIW RADEON 7500.  Does that mean I should avoid that
card?
Should I get the AIW RADEON like I want to or should I get some TV Wonder card and go
for a standard RADEON graphis card (or some other at that point)?
Has anyone used the GATOS drivers/programs and how well do they work?  I noticed there
was even a remote control app (which I assume is for a TV-Remote type use?)

Thanks a lot!
Matt

--
Matthew Carpenter
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                          http://www.eisgr.com/

Enterprise Information Systems
*Network Consulting, Integration & Support
*Web Development and E-Business