Feigning erudition, Lee wrote:
%
% They're not really doomed. I've been a member of the Mandrake Club for
% about a year and a half. Mandrake has been singing this song for awhile. To
% raise money to go after the market they went public with over the counter
% stocks. Instead of selling the stocks they went the wallstreet route by
% selling warants to purchase shares to the rich and greedy. About the same
% time the . com market went south. The warrant holders finding that they
% weren't going to double their money and might have to actually buy the stock
% and hold it decided they wpould be good enough to sell us scruffy peasants
% to buy portion of their unexecuted warrants at the same price they would pay
% for them. Unfortunately, the scruffy peasants have enough smarts to realize
% that the hay day of the . com is over and the stock on today's market isn't
% worth what the warrant holders and speculators hoped it would be. So,
% Mandrake is still pushing to bail ouyt the ricjh and greedy instead of
% raising money for expansion. If they need the money all they have to do,is
% make the warrant holders execute their warrants when they are due. As far as
% the company itseld six months ago they got a two year contract from the
% French Government to replace the OS from the evil empire with on 240,000
% government computers. That is quite a chunk of change even if it is in French
% Francs.

So, I should give money to Mandrake to bail out greedy speculators? I
don't think so. It's bad enough I have to support my ex-wife.

Kurt
--
Cynic, n.:
        One who looks through rose-colored glasses with a jaundiced