Joel Hammer wrote:

> HTML might be better suited for this. It would be no sweat to create the
> html with sed and a little knowledge of html (That's describes my
> knowledge of html). Given the excellent results I have been getting with
> html2ps and ps2pdf, maybe the whole thing can be made into one big pdf
> file. In full screen mode, this might make a very nice presentation.  Now,
> that would give 'em something to talk about.

Hi,

I'm afraid I know absolutely nothing about PP, but here's something that
might interest you.  Check out a slide presentation on the Knoppix website
(www.knoppix.org - select the USA/British flag for the English pages)
entitled Slides for the Knoppix Presentation at the Chemnitzer Linux-Tagen
2002.  They actually are PP/Impress type presentations, but done in PDF.

I came across them on the Knoppix iso I downloaded a couple of weeks ago. I
didn't even know you could do this in PDF, but it looks great. If you can
find out how they built them, this might be the way to go.

Cheers!

cmr
--
Registered Linux User #241964