I don't think there's much point in creating a Galeon-style browser
based on KHTML.  Konqueror itself isn't particularly bloated (especially
compared to Mozilla).  The issue is that lots of KDE stuff and lots of
QT stuff is required.  I guess if the Apple KDE/QT emulation code got
ported then that could be used, but it may be very OSX-specific.  It
would be sort of ironic if the Linux world adopted Safari, since it is a
Mac browser based on a Linux project.