On Sun, 26 Jan 2003 21:49:58 -0800
Bill Campbell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 27, 2003 at 01:44:55PM +0800, m.w.chang wrote:
> >the point is whether it's a standard iso file or a linux-specific iso
> >file.
>
> Nothing Linux specific about it.  I burn most of my ISOs on an Apple
> PowerMac G4 running OS X 10.2.3.  It happens to have the fastest
> burner here.

The point is that all of this discussion, other than helping Chang with
his actual problem belongs on the General list.  The CD burning software
available on Windows and/or Apple is quite capable of burning an
accurate ISO image as is cdrecord.  This tells us nothing about why the
installation of the software failed.

--
Collins Richey - Denver Area
Athlon-XP gentoo 1.4_rc2++ system xfce4-cvs