Is anyone using Turbolinux?  Does anyone have any
advice/warnings regarding it's usage?

I was browsing through Linux Distro sites and saw that
Turbolinux is still developing their own distro, aside
from United Linux.  I called the company and was told
that the Asian market's needs warranted both product
lines.  Turbolinux is now on version 8.0.  The
workstation is only sold in Asia; but the server is
available in America.  A demo iso (missing gnome and
some other stuff) is available for download.  You can
get more information at:

http://www.turbolinux.com/products/tl8s/

The RPM selection is rather slim, even compared to
RedHat; but the workstation RPMS are available on the
ftp site.  (I wonder if their all in Japanese?)

I'm in the middle of installing the demo now.  So far,
installation has been easy/painless.

Andrew Gould