Feigning erudition, Chong Yu Meng wrote:
% I was wondering why the Caldera mailing list was so quiet, and where
% everyone went ! Then I saw the new look of the StepByStep site (very
% nice ! Who did the design ?) and I realized the party probably moved
% somewhere else. Is Keith Antoine here ?
%
% Happy Chinese New Year everyone !
%
% Regards,
% pascal chong

Howdy, Pascal! Long time no email! Yup, the party moved elsewhere.
Doug gets credit for the design, with input from the list. We're in
the midst of a redisorganization as we implement the design, so bear
with us when you stumble on broken links -- let us know when you find
one. Keith Antoine is indeed here, but you may have to nudge him to
wake him up. ;-)

Kurt
--
The best book on programming for the layman is "Alice in Wonderland";
but that's because it's the best book on anything for the layman.