On Tue, 11 Feb 2003 21:24:49 -0500
Tim Wunder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Tuesday 11 February 2003 8:40 pm, someone claiming to be Net Llama!
> wrote:
> > http://www.mozillazine.org/talkback.html?article=2883
> > ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla/releases/mozilla1.3b
>
> If you want something old ;-)
> Mozilla nightlies rule!

Just idle curiosity:  is there a Phoneix nightlie?

It's an academic question.  I'm pretty much into stable.  I have Phoenix
(and now Konqueror) working with a lot of plugins, so I'm not overly
interested in upsetting the apple cart.

Also, has anyone heard about progress on any of the plugins and gcc
3.2.x?  Apparently Konqueror (built with 3.3.x) has no problems in the
opposite direction (plugins mostly built with older gcc and compat
libraries).

--
Collins Richey - Denver Area
Athlon-XP gentoo 1.4_rc2++ system xfce4-cvs