No, it wouldn't see the partitions because the RAID controller wasn't
detected in the autoprobe.  However, since I used the expert mode and told
it to get the driver from the floppy I now have all the neat little icons
for for my partitions.

However, some questions remain

1.  Somehow I'm supposed to be able to be able to unmount the CD.  I was
told that it uses a ramdisk and it does - I have 1 Gig of memory and it
made an 720 gig ramdisk.  However, I haven't been able to umount the CD -
it tells me it's busy.

2.  Why can't I modify some of these files.  Maybe I have to replace them
during boot.  I notice a floppyconfig option which is supposed to allow me
to modify the config by adding my info to it.  What exactly I can do with
this I don't know.

It looks like a very nice distro and one that's handy as a rescue tool
since it has all the tools of a full install.

--
Brett I. Holcomb
[EMAIL PROTECTED]