I have a spreadsheet with data from an odbc data source (a simple query).
The spreadsheet need to be updated every month and I've tryed to find a way
for the spreadsheet to be updated automatically, easily (a click or somthing
like that), but I havenīt found any way.

The only solution I have is to drag a query from data source into the spreadsheet,
and the data get updated as I want.

The data pilot in the data menu works this way (for corss-referencing): when
you insert data into a spreadsheet with this option you can click in any area
of the result and with a rigth click you get a menu with an update...

Any help would be very appreciated.

Chucho!