On Friday 14 February 2003 7:11 am, someone claiming to be Collins wrote:
> Does anyone know how to get  Kmail filters to work properly?  I've got
> several groups identically defined as filters, but only the linux-users
> filter works. It matters not whether I defined thm as <List-id> or <To>,
> but only the lu mail gets filtered to my chosen folder.  Other that the
> obvious: forget about the others, you only need lu <grin>, what am I
> missing?

A properly configured filter?
Please post the relevent portions of kmailrc, something like:
[Filter #14]
StopProcessingHere=true
action-args-0=.Linux.directory/Linux-sxs
action-name-0=transfer
actions=1
apply-on=check-mail,manual-filtering
contentsA=linux-user
fieldA=List-Id
funcA=contains
name=<List-Id>:linux-user
operator=and
rules=1

Thanks,
Tim

--
RedHat Psyche 8.0, stock kernel, KDE 3.1.CVS, Xfree86 4.2.1
  7:00am  up 10:24,  0 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.01, 0.00