On 2/21/2003 12:14 PM, someone claiming to be Net Llama! wrote:
On Fri, 21 Feb 2003, Tim Wunder wrote:

On 2/21/2003 11:14 AM, someone claiming to be Bruce Marshall wrote:

On Friday 21 February 2003 10:53 am, Net Llama! wrote:

Errrr...roger, this it the 8th copy of this that i've received from
you today.

Only one copy here....

I've gotten several (looks like 6).
Hasn't this happened before, where some of us get multiple copies of a
message while others only get one?

yup, except that the last time, everyone with @linux-sxs.org email
addresses (me) didn't have the problem.  now i am, along with some others,
so i dunno what's going on.  the dups seem to have stopped, although now
i'm getting dups of Bruce Marshall's "I got only 1" reply.

Yeah, me too. Kinda ironic, ain't it ;-)