Question: Does anyone know where to get a plugin libvorbis.so that works
with xmms version 1.0.0 for playing ogg files ?

Extra verbiage follows:

I finally got ogg123 installed. It was a lot harder than it had to be,
because the documentation left a lot to the imagination.

I would like to get my copy of xmms (version 1.0.0) to play ogg files.
I can't compile newer versions of xmms because my version of glib is
outofdate or something.

However, I put libvorbis.so, libvorbis.la, libogg.so, and libogg.la from
compiling the sources from the vorbis.org page into /usr/lib/xmms/Input,
but, this doesn't seem to help. I guess they are not plugins or something or
maybe xmms version 1.0.0 can't handle this plugin.

Thanks

Joel