Yes. It works with usb mass-storage. It is very surprising they don't
just list the nikon 2500 by name, too. Not really very user friendly in
that regard.

This is REALLY a novel experience for me. Graphical programs actually
installing and running without a hitch, and then  working in the real
world.  Usually when I try this sort of thing, I am missing a library,
which then needs another library, which then needs an updated version
of kde, which need an updated version of qt. Don't laugh. That was why
I gave up using libranet. And, this explains why  I do almost everything
from the command line.

So far, I am very pleased. An excellent $200 investment. Purists won't
like it, but people who just want an easy to use workstation might like
it a lot.

Joel