On Sun, Mar 09, 2003 at 04:42:13PM -0500, Joel Hammer wrote:
>Yes, I see ntp listening on both interfaces, too. I adjusted my firewall  to
>allow udp and tcp packets from my intranet client, but, no avail. Well, I'll
>keep poking at it.
>
>Thanks for this useful command, lsof.

It's amazing how many useful commands are on Linux and Unix systems.

How many on the list use ``comm''?

Bill

``Liberals love to say things like, 'We're just asking everyone to pay
their fair share.' But government is not about asking. It is about telling.
The difference is fundamental. It is the difference between making love and
being raped, between working for a living and being a slave.''
    Dr. Thomas Sowell, Forbes, July 1994