Greets,

Since upgrading to Apache 2.0.44, a few things appear to not work any
longer.  For instance, trying to start apache from withing Webmin no longer
works.  I've looked at the paths in the module configuration and everything
appears to be in order.  It gives a message "Failed to start apache", but
upon doing a ps -ax, I have 6 httpd's running.  So it appears that it is in
fact running.  Which is fine.  But since the Webmin module thinks it failed,
I never get the the 'Stop Apached' option, or 'Restart' option for that
matter.

Also, if I attempt to set up virtual hosts (name, not address), it ignores
the virtual hosts and will only allow me to access the default host.  I had
two virtual hosts working prior to upgrading.  I have given the aliases 'C'
records in bind configuration etc.

Any pointers or info on using apache 2.x with Webmin 1.070?

Brian
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Witowski;Brian