On Sun, Mar 16, 2003 at 11:29:51AM -0500, David A. Bandel wrote:
>On Sun, 16 Mar 2003 00:22:44 -0500
>uka kalu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> FROM:Mr.UKA KALU,
>> AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING UNIT
>> ECO BANK PLC OF NIGERIA.
>[snip]
>
>I can't believe this Nigerian scam made it to the list.

Interesting that this should come up as there's been a discussion of the
problems of identifying 419 spam on one of the anti-spam lists I'm on.  The
419 spams are difficult to identify (although spamassassin does get most of
them).  For all of its flaws spamcop is probably the only RBL that catches
many of them.

Of course nobody on _THIS_ list would be stupid enough to fall for these
would they.  I'm always amazed when I read of somebody who does.

Bill

There are three kinds of men. The ones that learn by reading. The few who
learn by observation.  The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence
for themselves. -- Will Rogers