> > Did anyone ever find out what up with with Keith?
> >
> > Kurt
>
> Shane tried calling a few times with no answer.  He is out of town on
> business for a few weeks so I am looking into other possibilities.  I
> may have a friend who could do a drive by but he lives quite a ways
> away.  Is there anyone else on list who lives in or around Brisbane?
>
> Shawn

A lot has been going on for me here and can not remember if it was Keith
asking me about "non-tourist-trap" places to visit in Vancouver and Victoria
British Columbia.  I recall sending a list of places but never recieived a
confirmation that it was received. That was in the early part of this year. I
believe that the travel period would place it at about the time Keith
disappeared.

Ted Ozolins (VE7TVO)
Westbank, B. C.