Did you upgrade browsers? Quite frankly, i'm surprised it ever worked, because, unless your DNS is configured otherwise, there is no correlation between locahost, and all of your local domains (jhammer6.jhammer.org jhammer6). I'd edit the first line like this:
127.0.0.1 localhost jhammer6.jhammer.org jhammer6