On Sat, 31 May 2003, Joel Hammer wrote:
> I used to use WP8 for linux. Fine program but it did get a bit outdated. I
> think I finally got fed up with the filter nonsense.
>
> I tried WP office 2000 when it first came out. It was a dog, as we all know,
> written to run with wine. Bad fonts, unstable, just awful.
>
> There have been big improvements they say in wine and certainly the
> computers are faster and the memory is cheaper. Is anyone using the
> Wordperfect office suite in linux lately?

Hi Joel,

I am using WP8 at linux since it first appears on the market.

I use it daily. I have one copy running on a Debian Woody 3.0 and
another copy running on Caldera Openlinux 3.1.1

I have ordered a copy of WP2K for $14.95 plus shipping (by the way the price have
come down to $4.95 plus shipping) but I have not received it yet
(must be on the way).

I can not give my opinion about WP2K at this moment.

Best regards,

--
Javi,         _____           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
     \_____(X)_(_)_(X)_____/  http://www.valux.org/