On Thursday 19 June 2003 9:42 pm, someone claiming to be Kurt Wall wrote:
> Anyone here bumped into issues migrating from Apache 1.3 to Apache
> 2.0? Is there a tool for mitrating the 1.3 configuration files
> to 2.0 (beside the obvious "cp" command)?

As I recall, there wasn't a big issue in moving my sites. There were some
differences, but they were easy to figger out. I had to find a new MP3
streamer, since mod_mp3 don't work with Apache 2, but I found gnump3d, which
doesn't rely on Apache at all, and, IMO, is better at streaming audio
anyway...

Regards,
Tim

--
RedHat Psyche 8.0, stock kernel, KDE 3.1.CVS, Xfree86 4.2.1
  7:35am  up 2 days, 10:27,  1 user,  load average: 0.03, 0.17, 0.11