Hi

> On 06/21/03 07:43, Swapana Ghosh wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>>     I want to access few directories which is in
>> remote server. I have already set the RSA key - so
>> can talk between two severs without any password..
   I can copy
>> those remote directories in my calling
>> server and work but in that case a huge amount of
disk
-
>> to solve my problem?
>

> I'm not clear on what your problem is exactly.  If
you don't have
> sufficient disk space, then add more.
>
>>Can you not just ssh into the server use vi, jed or
whatever editor you
>>use. If that doesn't work for you, then sftp and get
the file, update
>>the file and sftp put the updated file back on the
server.

Yes i can do that, but my purpose is different. I want
to execute one tool
in one server and for that i need to access/call few
files/directories' which
belongs to another server.

Now periodically, i can copy all the directories/files
to the server where
the tool is installed with a cron job, but in that
case a huge amont of disk spaces is
used both for the two servers.. That is wasting of
resources/time!!!

That is why i need some soluntion where i can call the
directories/files
from one server to another server..

Best regards.
-Swapna