On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 22:08:54 +1000 (EST)
"James McDonald" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Have you looked in the apache logs. Mine are at:
> > /usr/local/apache/logs.
> >
> > Joel
>
> Yeah gentoo stashes them in /etc/apache/logs but I can't seem to get
> any meaningful "mod_php failed to load because" errors

For whatever reason, Apache puts the startup data (error or not) in
error_log.  Look there to see if you're getting a segfault, etc., on
startup.

I can tell you FrontPage and PHP don't work together -- you can see the
segfault right there in the error_log.

Ciao,

David A. Bandel
                Nemesis Racing Team motto
GPG key autoresponder:  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]