Not here.  Still, the expression on some people's face when I mention that
there are no Windows machines on my network... it's priceless.
I just had a supervisor from a large firm ask me what kind of freeware existed
for flowcharting.  Apparently he deems me some sort of expert on Freeware.  I
explained that I really don't know what's available for Windows other than
OpenOffice and some other cross-platform projects...  It didn't really
surprise him that I could tell that I am not familiar with Windows, but he
still got that look of confusion in his eyes... you know, the one ALL Winmates
have?  (Deer-in-headlights)

--
Matthew Carpenter
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                          http://www.eisgr.com/

Enterprise Information Systems
*Network Service Appliances
*Network Consulting, Integration & Support
*Web Development and E-Business