On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 16:39:43 -0400 - Matthew Carpenter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
the following
Re: resolving issue

Thanks. Just had to make sure I was remembering it right, been about three
years since I did ISP stuff. The host has it hosed somewhere, I can access via
ftp with ftp.skylap.com and the user/pass so I am thinking that the user has
been set up properly but that the hosts DNS entry for surprisewinner.com is
typo'd or nonexistant. You'd think they would check that kinda stuff a bit
closer, especially after they typoed the original setup as "surprizewinner.com".

I keep telling him those cheap hosts are like two buck chuck. You get what
you pay for.

Thanks
Ronnie