On Saturday 19 July 2003 01:03 am, Net Llama! wrote:
> On 07/19/03 11:22, Keith Antoine wrote:
> > On Friday 18 July 2003 07:17 pm, Net Llama! wrote:
> >>These are for RH9 & Rawhide:
> >><http://people.redhat.com/arjanv/2.5/RPMS.kernel/>
> >>
> >>I've not tested them, but plan to.
> >
> > Wonder whether they will work on mandrakeor have they forked too much.
>
> They'd prolly work in so much as you can boot with them, but whether they
> work well is another story.  You've got little to loose by trying though,
> as long as you keep a known good kernel.  But, Keith, you alreay knew that
> part, you taught it to me a few years ago  :)

I am trying to remember with rpm and kernels whether it overwrites the old or
just installs the new one seperately. actually I am still tossing up about
doing my own compile as I still do not trust rpm's.

--
Keith Antoine (GANDALF) aka 'SKIPPY'
18 Arkana St, The Gap, Queensland 4061, Australia:: PH:61733002161