You might also be interested in a small program called netselect-apt. It's
a bash script, actually. It's a great help in determining which are the
fastest mirrors for your location. There's not any help available, but
it's pretty simple. You can figure it out by reading the manual on
netselect & taking a look at the code for netselect-apt.

Cheers!

cmr

Douglas J Hunley wrote:

--