Just do a goggle:
     sort vba
It will get you all the links you want.
Here is the one I happened to to use. A bubble sort. Very simple and fast
enuf for what I need.
http://chrisrae.com/vba/routines.html

Another thing I can't believe is the fact that multidimensional arrays are so
bad in visual basic that the book on VB 6.0  from Microsoft says
don't even bother to use them, just use single dimensional arrays with
array variables.

Joel