Apparently they have changed their systems, for 216.229.33.250 was their DNS server for some time and I did not look it up.

At any rate, I plugged in your values into /etc/resolv.conf and still get the same unknown host message.

BTW, I was under the impression that Suse had changed Yast so that it would accept values entered manually, which is how I have been editing the configuration files. But when I tried using Yast2 it was still calling up the older values and was not picking up the ones I had manually entered. So I changed them using Yast2 also.

Still same problem "unknown host: pcisys.net"

BOF