Hi

Thanks for your reply...

>>First of all, does it make a difference?

In general, it has no difference. But demand is from
client...:-)
So client does not want that his maill will be in the
mail box as <client-name>@www.domain.com - he wants
*To address* in his mail box will be always shown as
            <client-name>@domain.com

>.Secondly, you'd probably just do a sed filter like
>>this:

>>:0fw
>>* ^To:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>| sed '[EMAIL PROTECTED][EMAIL PROTECTED]/'

I set this rule under the ~user/.procmailrc  file. But
i am seeing that if i sent forcefully from
<user1>@www.domain.com to <user2>@www.domain.com ,
then also  From /To both the addresses are changing to
"domain.com" . That means *To* checking , before the
sed is being failed

Thank.
-Swapna