Michael Fakaro wrote inter alia:
Brought it home and it was printing great in 5 minutes drivers installed
no problem.

I just felt it was important to mention because of Samsungs support of
Linux. I know many printers run under Linux but at least these guys go
the extra step, this is a really nice printer and I'm very pleased to be
able to support a Linux friendly printer manufacturer.

Does the Samsung  1750 emulate any known lasers, e.g. HP?
We Word Perfect users need specific printer drivers.
I recently bought a HP 1200 laser (closeout model) and got the WP DOS drivers for it.
I'm looking for another laser.  The Samsung price is attractive, although the toner cartridges are pricey
and have comparatively low capacity.
--
Leon A. Goldstein