Hi,

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 23:19:34 -0400, Joel Hammer wrote:

>I got fed up with the large number of notifications of viruses in my email
>so I consigned all my samba forum (Windows users by definition)  mail
>to dev/null (procmail is good for something.) I have stopped getting
>these silly emails full of virii.
>
>So, I guess we know whose machines are infected.
>
>Geez. Its a good thing for MS that there doesn't appear to be product
>liablity laws for computer software as you would have with other
>products. Otherwise, MS windows might be held responsible for the costs
>incurred by these virii. Now, why doesn't some law class look into suing
>MS for this?

I'm receiving virii from a spammer who got infected. More than 100 msgs
today between the infected msgs sent to my emaill address and the
bounces for the ones unsing my email address as the sender address :(

BTW, my virus filter works ok :)

Bye!
Federico Voges
Socio gerente

Intrasoft                     Tel/Fax: 54-11-4833-5182
Malabia 2137 14 A             e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(C1425EZC) Buenos Aires       Web: http://www.intrasoft.com.ar
Argentina