On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 18:00:14 -0600 Collins Richey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
professed:

> And saddest of all, 99% of all vendors still support this crap and
> refuse to work with linux to make a safe and sound, easy to use product.

I'll tell you why right now.

No markup on free software, also the Linux boxes, along with some OS/2,
that I have installed, I hardly ever see, to the point I sometimes forget
the root passwd.  They just work, no call backs not repairs, no time and
materials charges.  Now the Winblows boxes need attention very regularly,
at least once a month, so there is plenty of billable time.

Thats the main reason right there.

Shawn