On Wed, 3 Sep 2003 11:11 pm, Douglas J Hunley wrote:

> Keith Antoine shocked and awed us all by speaking:
> > Doug,
> > I am getting virii sent to me, I have actually lost count of how many
> > times I have received a copy. All I seem to be doing at the moment is
> > deleting mail.
>
> you're getting actual copies of the virus from this list? if so, we need to
> look into this asap

BTW, they do seem to have stopped as of today will let you know if they
continue, but yes they came from the list. I am only getting  undelivered
mail notices now via the list, however that has dropped to 4 today.

--
Keith Antoine (GANDALF) aka 'SKIPPY'
18 Arkana St, The Gap, Queensland 4061, Australia:: PH:61733002161