On Sat, 2003-09-06 at 16:41, Bruce Marshall wrote:

> Be on your own??   Gee, I thought you had lots of friends here...  :-)
>
> (not all of them like SuSE tho... :-)

I liked Suse until they got in bed with Caldera's weird United Linux
consortium.

1) Why is the SCO site down (again)?

2) Given their anti-Linux, anti-Open Source rants, why has SCO been
running a Linux Apache server for the past year (to date) according to
Netcraft?

3) For Kurt - what the Hell was Caldera's old CEO's name... the one that
subverted SuSe? I should remember, he came to Ottawa for a meeting with
me. Don't mind me - it's early onset Oldzheimer's.

--
burns