No, you've got that just backwards. All email is being delivered to a server
located in your local post office, where it is printed. This printed copy is
then delivered to the recipients local post office by 25 year old mule-back,
tramp steamer, etc. Upon being delivered, it is then scanned and, finally,
emailed to it's ultimate destination. The USPS has to justify all that fancy
sorting & delivery equipment.  Not to mention all those high priced managers.
  ;-)

cmr

--
Debian 'Sarge': Registered Linux User #241964
----