On Fri, 19 Sep 2003, Tony Alfrey wrote:
> On Friday 19 September 2003 01:05 pm, Douglas J Hunley wrote:
> >
> > I have officially decided to accept a position with VA Software (VA
> > Linux). So, as of Sept 29, 2003, I'll be out in California with
> > Llama.
>

> Oh, Jeeze, the Lllllllama must have put something in your coffee.  Did

hehehhee.  yes, blame me.  i recruited him, and he'll be working in the
cube next to mine at VA.

> he tell you how much more expensive it is to live out here than Ohio??

yup.

> Did he tell you that there are "californians" in California??

not many.  us 'foreignors' are starting to outnumber the natives.

> Did he tell you that we spend all of our time sitting around in hot tubs
> and that it makes our keyboards rusty?

only the natives do that. the rest of us spend our time gawking at the
scenery.

> Did he tell you that it only rains for three months out of the year
> here?

yup.  hell of a lot better than the snow in ohio.  i'll be swimming on
New Years Day.

> Did he tell you about the recall??

i think that's pretty much speaking for itself.

> Should I go on?? <g>

knock yourself out. he already signed on the line which is dotted.  he's
moving west.