Tony Alfrey wrote:
On Thursday 18 September 2003 04:42 pm, Leon A. Goldstein wrote:
> Dep wrote:
> > i was just moving some stuff around while bringing in stuff from
> > the outside in anticipation of tonight's windstorm, and i happened
> > upon a box containing boxed sets and original cds from several
> > dozen now-defunct linux distributions. while i have it out, i'll
> > add an actual boxed set of unitedlinux and my progeny stuff.
>
> If your trove includes any copies of Corel Linux with WordPerfect
> 8.1, you might post a note on the Corel WP Linux newsgroup.
> Plenty of folks would like to buy a copy.

I have the Corel Linux Disks and also the Personal Edition of Corel WP
for Linux 8 (the program release says 8.0.0076  6/23/98).  My dial-up
is probably too slow to send them anywhere but maybe I could burn a
copy of the disks and mail them somewhere??  But there must be someone
with a fast connection that could post them?

I can't  recommend copying or  posting your CD's owing to the copyright.
There are people who are quite willing to buy your CD's, and will gladly pay a reasonable price.
If you don't want to post on the Corel newsgroup yourself, you can let me know what you have,
and what you're asking, and I'll post the info.

BTW do you have Corel Linux deluxe or standard edition?  It makes a difference as far as WP 8.1 goes.

--
Leon A. Goldstein