On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 11:00:30 -0400
"M. Drew Streib" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (by way of Douglas J Hunley
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>) wrote:

> Sales reps are currently authorized to take your credit card information
> and sell you a 'license' over the phone, but are apparently unable to
> actually send you a copy of said license.

ROTFLMAO!

This sounds like part II of the Nigerian scam a la Darl/SCO that we all received
a few weeks ago!  Nothing is stranger than reality.

It's almost as good as the Microsoft License that require's you to approve
before you are given an opportunity to read the license.  Come to think of it,
that's probably where Darl got the idea, since M$ is paying the bills.

--
Collins Richey - Denver Area
if you fill your heart with regrets of yesterday and the