On Sat, 2003-09-27 at 18:53, zohar wrote:
> I want to know about various configuration files in Linux. I tried Linux network
> administration guide of Orally but that book was made in 2000 and also does not
> over many of the configuration files of system utilities. Can you please help me
> to go to correct web page .
> Thanx in advance.
> Zohar

Have you tried looking at www.linux.org and cruising to documentation.
I don't know if what you are looking for is there specifically but it
should be a good jump point to finding some of the info you need.

--
Tom Wilson
McSwain Carpets

Programming today is a race between software developers trying to build
bigger, better, idiot proof programs and the Universe trying to build
bigger, better idiots.  So far the Universe is winning.

--Robert Cringely