Hi

>>Pointer to what?  You haven't said what the problem is.  You did alude to
>>something about webalizer.pl, but there's no information on what is wrong.
>>Is webalizer.pl not running per a cronjob?  If so, then say so.  Of couse
>>the fact that its sitting in cron.daily2 sounds like the reason why.

I want that webalizer.pl should not run...But i am seeing that at the time of
logrotaion this program is running though after checking, it is found that
*webalizer.pl* exists only under /etc/cron.daily2...  We did not set
cron.daily2 under /etc/crontab , so  by logic says this program should not
run....

My question is how come this program is running?

Regards.
-Swapna