Ben Duncan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Fri, 03 Oct 2003 07:13:34 -0500

I need to mount a disk partition that has ben formatted in NWFS-386. Anyone got any idea how do to that?

Be gentle with me since I know absolutely nothing about Novell, except
how to spell it ...

Looking at the partition types in fdisk I get type 'bb' and 'c1' as novell partitions. I can't figure which it which right now but one is the old netware 2.15c version file system and the other is netware 3.x file system.

The problem may be if large blocks were used. In 3.11 and later there is a really cool way to store big chunks in blocks and store all the bits and pieces from the files in a single large block. Big performance improvement but I don't know of anything other than netware and one of those *REALLY* expensive drive recovery places that could read it.

Is it possible to load netware and recover the drive? Netware is small, should fit in the swap partition.

-- Alma