In MS Word they have a setting for a hanging indent which can be done
either via the ruler at the top of the page or a dialog.  A hanging indent
is where the lines after the firstt are indented by some amount.

For the life of me I can not find the equivalent in OpenOffice 1.1.  I've
been all over the toolbars, dialogs, etc. and can't find it.  The ruler has
the triangles for adjusting margins but I can't make it work for the
indents.  I know it's something simple I'm missing or doing wrong.  Any
help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

--
Brett I. Holcomb