On Fri, Oct 31, 2003, Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
>On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 00:03:16 -0500
>Kurt Wall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> I'm not quite sure what to think about spam that wants to sell
>> me some sort of spam blocking. That would be metaspam, yes?
>>
>> Grumble. Sigh. Wherez my pillz?
>
>I suspect the irony is lost on those sending these messages as well. If I
>buy this sort of thing, I will never see their messages. Unless they are
>tricky and their own slip through...

        ``When dealing with any spammer, one must always keep in mind that you
        are dealing with someone who makes their living through forgery, fraud,
        theft, subterfuge and obfuscation.  Stated simply, spammers lie.''
                 David Ritz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Bill

``I don't care how little your country is, you got a right to run it like
you want to.  When the big nations quit meddling, then the world will have
peace.''
    Will Rogers