Michael Hipp wrote:

My plan (at this moment anyway) is to use RH Enterprise WS for smallish servers and Fedora for workstations.

My biggest dilemma are those systems running 7.3 - 9 that will still need security updates for months/years to come. I'm not about to reload them anytime soon. Rumor is Fedora will supply security updates to take up the slack left by RH, but I haven't seen it confirmed.

The Fedora legacy project can be reached at http://www.fedora.us/wiki/FedoraLegacy. So far it looks like they'll still getting organized, but their plans are to support 7.3 and 9.0.

Fedora support itself will run for three months after the release of a new version, which should make its life about nine months.

BOF