Hi Guys,

Well I've been able to recreate the KDE/Netscape lockup problem that I
talked about a week ago.  It was suggested, by Tom I believe (I think
Skippys memory is catchy ;-) that I was dealing with a memory or PS
problem.  Well he was partially right, the memory test went fine, although
memtest86 doesn't want to build with gcc (variable declaration changes in
midstream) so I used a precompiled CD-R iso.  No errors after an overnight
run.  I then changed out my PS, which I will admit may of been failing, the
fan was slowing a little and dust was present.

However, I am still able to get Netscrape to lock KDE up after a few
minutes of browsing.  With nothing in the logs.  Is there somewhere else I
can look or something I can add/edit to improve logging to find out what is
seizing up?

Shawn