I can't link to it because it is from Thurs and it requires a subscription.

But:

The WSJ technology guy reviewed SO 7.  He said the following: SO 7 is
much better then SO 6 for importing all types of MS Office documents,
including excel and powerpoint as well as word.  He was very impressed
by how well things imported. The big problem, from his point of view,
is that exporting documents to MS Office is much less well developed. So,
he wouldn't recommend it for anybody who has to exchange documents with
MS Office. He pointed out that SO, but not MS Office, can export to PDF.
The installation of SO seems much easier than before. (I installed my
copy with one mouse click.) He noted that page numbering and some other
items were more difficult in SO than MS.

He also noted that MS is "stealthily" reducing the price of its consumer
software. You can buy an academic copy, which can be installed up to three
times, at stores, and have only the weakest link to a full time student,
or none. This runs about $150 dollars. So, the pricing differential is
getting much less. This tends to support my contention that the biggest
beneficiaries of the linux movement will be current MS users who don't
switch to linux.

Joel