"David A. Bandel" wrote:

> "Taplin, Simon S" wrote:
> >
> > I know the debate about posting security warnings is still ongoing, but how
> > about I just post this when  I get it, its only once a week.
> >
> [snip]
>
> Please don't.  Those that want it already get it.  Just what I need, a
> list to duplicate all my other lists.  Gents, I don't need it.  Pls stop
> the cross-posting.

Me and my schizophrenic other self second and third the motion.

At work, we have recently moved to a centralized management situation
where I no longer have anything to do with the routers or anything
externally visible, my only job is is to keep AIX boxes running,
administer various Engineering packages etc.

I have no need whatsoever for security announcements any longer...I have
un-subbed from the ones that I was receiving, and I really don't miss
them or want to see them here.
--
Ian Marchak [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
StepByStep [http://members.home.net/linuxsteps/]