About 3 months ago when we were evaluating Sybil, there were some rpms for
KDE 2.1.1 that were made.  I don't have them.  You can build them yourself if
you want.  Just grab all the source rpms for eD2.4/kde 2.1.1 and do a rpm
--rebuild <name>.src.rpm.  This will put the rpms in
/usr/src/Openlinux/RPMS/i386/* and you just do a rpm -Uvh --replacefiles
*.rpm.  IIRC, you have to do qt first, then either kdelibs or kdebase.  One
will complain about missing stuff and error out.  This will let you know.
Then you just rebuild the rest in no certain order and install all of them at
once.  Depending on the speed of your machine, it could take a while.  Unless
you can find someone that still has the Sybil built rpms for KDE 2.1.1.

Jim

--

 12:42am  up 2 days, 13:46,  3 users,  load average: 0.05, 0.10, 0.06