On Fri, 13 Jul 2001 00:51, Shawn Tayler wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I know that there was alot of commentary on the practice of cross
> posting between this list and the Caldera list.  I have some commentary
> on my newly compiled rpms for OL 3.1 and KDE 2.1.1, would this be an

[snip]

Simple rule really. If it's how kde works on col, belongs here, if it's how
caldera works with kde, it belongs there.

However, if it's an 'original work' ie your sweat and tears, you have every
right to multiple post to as wide an audience as you deserve, for whatever
reasons you see fit. If it's an un-snipped cut 'n paste of other people's
news,  dont.

Bare in mind, this mailer is *the* SxS entry point. If it's SxS it belongs
here.

--
http://linux.nf